Saturday, February 13, 2016

BloomNation


Happy Saturday, aka day before Valentine's Day in case you forgot (*cough cough*). Have you already gotten your Valentine something? I'm working on my Valentines for people this morning since they're baked goods I wanted them to be as fresh as possible. I won't say what I'm making because the recipients may be reading this, but if you're looking for some delicious and (mostly) healthy Valentine's Day treats you can make today I did a roundup of healthy Valentine's Day treats.

Let's talk flowers shall we? They're a Valentine's Day staple and nothing brightens my mood like a beautiful bouquet of flowers. If making treats isn't your thing, but ordering flowers is you should check out BloomNationBloomNation is a community of florists from across the country who post their beautiful arrangements for purchase. I'm not a big fan of ordering flowers online because what you see is NOT always what you get (I have horror stories from that y'all). That's where BloomNation is different. 

You choose your state and city (and surrounding cities for more options) and you can see what local florists have to offer. Florists create the posts so you know what you see is what you get. No more 1-800 horror flower stories. As an added bonus you're supporting local businesses, which is always a huge plus for me. 

If you're in a time crunch have no fear, there is still time to place your order for Valentine's Day. Just head over the BloomNation's website and see what florists in your area have to offer. 

FULL DISCLOSURE: I was not in any way paid or compensated for this post. I helped promote BloomNation because I love supporting local businesses. I was the recipient of flowers ordered from BloomNation by from a sweet friend and I can say the flowers look identical to the picture that was online.

No comments:

Post a Comment