1. I'm semi obsessed with all the Obama Biden memes. The other night I probably spent 20 minutes scrolling through some of the memes. I think my favorite meme is still Biden looking out the window (see it here) but this one is definitely a close second. I really don't care what your political party affiliation is but I think everyone can appreciate these memes😂
2. DAIRY FREE YOGURT WIN🎉 I might have shared about Daiya before but seriously this stuff is so good. It's a gluten, dairy and soy free alternative to greek yogurt. It's super thick and creamy, plus unlike other dairy free yogurts it actually contains protein. The macros for one container are 20C/8P/4F and it contains 150 calories. It's hands down the best dairy free yogurt I've had that actually packs a nutritional punch. The only downside is it isn't sold in a big container and these individual containers run about 2 for $3 so it adds up. I treat it as more of a special treat to have one because I don't want to be dropping $1.50 on a container of yogurt all the time (college budget problems).
3. SaladPower reformulated their drinks and they're so good👌 I'm not getting paid to say that, but they did send me a case of their juices to try. My favorite so far is the veggies and mango but that changes depending on what I'm in the mood for. I definitely recommend checking them out because they are definitely different from the other 'healthy' juices on the market. Take it from someone who hates juice- literally I haven't had juice in probably 10+ years) these are worth trying. Each of the flavors is packed with superfoods, vitamins, nutrients, and low in sugar.
4. Maybe I'm just obsessed with memes in general😬 I saw this meme while I was scrolling through instagram and I busted out laughing. Seriously this is the story of my life in meme form😂 my family, friends and boyfriend all know a hangry Rachael is generally not a pleasant Rachael. I a drop in blood sugar when I'm hungry for causing me to get hangry.
5. These energy balls are already gone. They didn't even last three days in the house before they were gone, but I'm not the only one eating them so I don't feel too bad😬 They are the chocolate superfood energy balls I shared on Monday and I promise they're super easy to make. It took me less than 10 minutes to get them thrown together and rolled into balls. They also disappear just as quickly as they appear....
I'm going to end things there this week, what better way to end than with a sparkle?😜 Have a great Thursday and have a very Merry Christmas!!
What are you doing for Christmas this year?
Do you have any memes you love?