Thursday, April 26, 2018

TV Makeup & La Croix: Thinking Out Loud #86

Happy Thursday! This week has been so long because work has been insane🙆There's been so much news happening that I've had a lot of long days. I always think it's fun to be live on the scene, but it's also exhausting so I've got a few long naps planned for my days off💤I also want to get out and run because it's finally warming up🏃‍♀️Anyway let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud!

1. Do you ever have those days when you just feel blah? I've had a few of those days recently and normally I don't care, but the past few have gotten to me. I've been dealing with some swelling (thanks lupus😒) and just haven't felt like me, but some makeup and hair fixing go a long way. Sunday I was in such a rush at work that I didn't have time to do my hair or makeup until later on, but once I did I was finally like ahhh now I feel better. Typically I'm not a girl who likes to wear much makeup at all, but somedays when I feel off it helps to put some on. And for everyone who asks I have to pay for all my own makeup and clothes and no one does my hair/makeup for me.

2. Sunday was a long work day, I came home just drained of energy. One of my best friends texted me and asked if I wanted to go on a walk because it was so nice out so I was like sure. Fresh air and vitamin D can do some wonder, so we just walked and talked. I came home and did a facemask. I've been using this for over a year and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. It's currently on sale on amazon for $12.30 which is a steal. I'm not sponsored or anything, it's just a really great product.

3. My coworkers might know I have a thing for La Croix😂I came in to deliver a birthday cake to one of my coworkers and this was waiting for me. I just started laughing. I typically have one with lunch just to have something with flavor because I typically only drink water. I've never seen a package this big before, but it definitely made my day. I've said it before and I'll say it again my coworkers are the best!

4. Please excuse the highly unflattering angle of me, but this guy is the best. He's our photographer. In 99.9% of situations I shoot, edit, write, and front all my stories, but for breaking news I'll (sometimes) get a photographer. He's been with me on so many fires that he's become a really good friend. He will never fail to tell me when my hair is looking a mess or my makeup is off, that's a solid friend right there. Most guys wouldn't care if my eyeliner was a tad crooked or I had lipstick on my teeth, but this guy always has my back. He's also seen me without any makeup and could careless how I look. 

5. For the first time in awhile I actually cooked a meal and sat down to eat it the same day. Normally I'm heating up meal prep so actually cooking and eating it all war was a nice change. I made citrus salmon, brown rice, and sautéed up some bell peppers and onion. I'm trying to come up with new meal prep recipes, if you have any ideas comment and let me know!

6. This quote is so true! My parents always told me that if you are positive you are going to attract positive people, but if you put off negative energy and are a debby downer you are going to attract people who are also negative. I consider myself a fairly positive person and I can't stand to be around people who are constantly negative. Surround yourself with people who will lift you up and be there to support you in tough times. I'm blessed with a strong group of friends who love to lift each other up. We text each other to compliment one another on stories, on our outfits, or just to support one another. Those are the kind of people I want in my life. 

Have a great Thursday and a terrific weekend🎉🎉🎉

What is the trait you value the most in a friend?

If you're having a day when you feel off, how do you make yourself feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment