I literally whipped up this salad in less than ten minutes, granted the chicken was already baked so had I had to bake it would have taken longer. Nonetheless it is easy to throw together and I used what I already had in my kitchen.
- 2 cups organic romaine lettuce
- 1/4 small avocado cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/3 cup frozen peach slices
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 6 strawberries cut in half
- 10 grapes, red or green
- 1 small chicken breast, already baked
Sauté chicken long enough to brown it and to bring out the natural juices in the fruit. Stir constantly so nothing sticks to pan and burns.
Pour any extra juice remaining in skillet over salad as a "dressing." I did not add any extra dressing to my salad because the fruit was already really sweet and the pineapple had produced a decent amount of juice which I used as a "dressing." Bon Appétit!