Friday, November 22, 2013

Chocolate, PB2, and Banana Snack Wrap


It was one of those days again, and by those days I mean I was tinkering in the kitchen again. I had worked my butt off at the gym in the morning and I wanted a healthy post workout snack. I love making healthy snack wraps. For me they are one of my go to snack post workout because they are filled with fiber and protein which helps replenish my body after a grueling workout. 

In a skillet over medium heat I browned a La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber wrap on both sides.

Then I smeared the entire wrap with prepared PB2 powdered peanut butter. 

I topped the PB2 with sliced banana. I used 3/4 of a medium banana.

Finally, I dropped a few chocolate chips onto the wrap and heated the entire wrap up for one minute in the microwave. It was just enough time to allow the chocolate to get warm enough to start to melt. Fold the wrap in half and enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment