Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ooey Gooey Skinny Brownie- Single Serving

Some nights a girl just needs a chocolate fix. Tonight was one such night, but I didn't want to consume three or four hundred calories just to satisfy my sweet tooth. I looked at a ton of recipes for skinny single serving chocolate chip cookies or brownies and I just wasn't happy with any of them. I knew I could do better so I created my own Ooey Gooey Skinny Brownie In A Mug, and ooey gooey it is!! It is delicious and was the perfect chocolate fix, and are you ready for this?! It only contains 116 calories!! 

Ingredients:

  • 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
  • 1 1/4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • pinch of baking powder
  • one packet Meijer brand zero calorie sweetener, Truvia or any other brand also work 
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 Tablespoons Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt, for even less calories use Greek Yogurt

In a microwave safe bowl or mug mix together all ingredients. 

Microwave for one minute. If the brownie is not completely baked microwave for an additional thirty seconds.

Nutrition: 
Calories: 116
Carbs: 12
Fat: 8 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Sodium: 134 mg
Sugars: 5 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment