Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peach Mango Protein Smoothie- Only 3 Ingredients!

One of my biggest guilty pleasures in life is smoothies. I love smoothies, the best thing about smoothies is you can make them relatively inexpensively, plus they are loaded with fruit! I love experimenting with different fruits and vegetables to find the perfect combination for a delicious smoothie. 

Peaches and mangos are two of my absolute favorite fruits, so why not combine them into a delicious and nutritious smoothie?! After an extra long workout, I'm increasing my distance slowly working my way up to a half marathon, I wanted something with a lot of protein. I threw together this delicious peach mango protein smoothie and I will definitely be making it again!

  • 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened mango chunks 
  • 2/3 cup frozen peach slices
  • 1 container Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt- Vanilla 


Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. I highly recommend using the lid on the blender or things may shoot out of the blender, trust me it has happened!

To make it easier on my blender I microwaved the frozen mango and peaches for thirty seconds prior to putting them in the blender. If the ingredients are not blending smoothly add three tablespoons almond milk, or milk of choice, into blender.

I started on a low speed and then used a medium speed for about four minutes to blend all ingredients. Once all ingredients are blended together pour into a cup and enjoy!

Nutrition (serves one):
Calories: 213 
Carbs: 42
Fat: 0 grams
Protein: 13 grams
Sodium: 50mg
Sugars: 34 grams, remember these are natural sugars normally found in the fruit

1 comment:

  1. Do you want hand blander or electric blender if you want hand blander then follow Best Hand Blender | Best Buy Hand Blender

    ReplyDelete