Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chicken Lo Mein Leftovers and the Most Delicious Salad Ever!

Another back post, but worth sharing! One night before spring break I heated up a little bit of leftover chicken lo mein. I paired it with the most delicious side salad ever. Be sure to check out my recipe for chicken lo mein because it is really easy to make and totally delicious.

The salad had a mix of lettuces: iceberg, spring blend, spinach, and kale. It had 1/4 cup diced red and green bell peppers, 1/4 cup red grapes, a few chunks of cantaloupe, a pinch of shredded carrots, 1/4 cup grilled shredded chicken, and was topped with my favorite indulgent poppy seed dressing. Only once in a blue moon will I use salad dressing, but I decided to treat myself so I went for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment