Sunday, August 24, 2014

Finally Settled

I am finally done unpacking! All of the boxes are gone, 95% of pictures have been hung and I finally have a stocked refrigerator. Now if only my Internet would work like it's supposed to I would be a totally happy camper (bear with me through tech difficulties please). 

Moving back and forth between school and home is exhausting. I was excited to move back to school- I am NOT looking forward to classes starting tomorrow- but I was most excited to get into my apartment and set up the kitchen. I still need to pick up a few things, but I really love how everything has shaped up. All of the moving, unpacking and adjusting to a new place have definitely left me exhausted. I need another day of summer vacation just so I can hole away and catch the blog up!

Today in the midst of everything I made a really quick, simple and protein packed lunch. A few of my friends rave about Square Bars and I finally got my hands on a few to try them so I cut one up and threw it in my yogurt bowl. 


Cocoa Crunch Square Bar Bowl
  • 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 3 large strawberries, sliced
  • 1/4 cup blueberries
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 1.5 tablespoons prepared PB2
  • 1 Cocoa Crunch Square Bar, cut into chunks

I layered my bowl. First was the greek yogurt, then strawberries and blueberries. Around the edges of the bowl I placed the banana slices and smeared them with PB2. Finally I heated up the Square Bar for 15 seconds in the microwave, just enough to get the chocolate nice and gooey, and placed it on top.

I have a back log of posts to catch up on so be on the lookout for new recipes. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and if anyone is starting classes tomorrow like me have a great start to the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment