You may be thinking what is a firework salad? Am I right? Ok, maybe not, but in any case I decided to call it a firework salad simply because I made it for dinner before I went and watched some fireworks (clever right?). Lame I know, but hey it works and it was delicious.
- 2 cups organic spring mix lettuce
- heaping 1/3 cup diced bell peppers- I used a mix of red, orange and yellow
- 1/3 cup avocado, sliced or diced
- small handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 3 tablespoons mixed pepitas and sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries