Sunday, September 21, 2014

Statistics For Days


While cutting up fruit this morning for smoothie packets for the week after my morning workout I munched on a chocolate deluxe pure protein bar, which I had heated up and gotten all melty (seriously it's the best!) and thrown it in 1/3 cup greek yogurt. I have been trying, and failing, not to stress out because I am literally drowning in work. Classes have kept me so incredibly busy that I seriously don't have a life. It makes me miss carefree summer days so much!

I have been seriously stressed out about my statistics class. I am not a math person by any means- how I managed to survive AP Calculus in high school is still beyond me. The professor will blow through and entire chapter in an hour and expect the entire class to understand it. Thankfully I know I am not the only one left wondering what the heck just happened. We have an exam soon and I have been majorly stressed about it because I want to do good on it. Any statistics survival tips would be majorly appreciated! 

Then I feel bad because I have been majorly slacking on the blog! I have so many awesome and quick recipes to post, but finding time hasn't exactly been easy. As I have mentioned in a previous post I got locked out of my email account so I hadn't been able to email back you guys back in almost a month. Well I finally got back into my email for like three days and then got a sign in error. Long story short after numerous conversations with tech support over an extended period I am back in my email AGAIN and working on replies. Thank you so much to all of my awesome readers for your patience! 


I dedicated all day yesterday to studying for statistics, working on a statistics project and doing a graded homework assignment. After an entire day of stats my brain was fried and I was hungry. I was craving salmon because I have not had it in a really long time (since the first day of classes). 


I put my favorite seafood seasoning on the salmon and baked it at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. I was not about to do more cooking than necessary after a long day, so I steamed a potato with onion and red and yellow bell pepper slices. I also had a Green Giant Italian Herb Steamers. If you've never had it I highly recommend it, it was so delicious! The box is technically one serving, but that was way too much for me so I had about half. 


Last night I indulged in dessert. I rarely have dessert because normally I get really sick from sweets, but I threw all caution to the wind and went for it. I had a Healthy Choice Frozen Greek Yogurt topped with a Justin's organic milk chocolate peanut butter cup. It was the perfect relaxing dessert to eat while watching the Big Bang Theory to unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment