Sunday, June 28, 2015

Painting With a Twist Recap


The past few months I have been so busy I have forgotten what it's like to just let loose and have fun. Friday night all of the lady cousins and aunts on my dad's side of the family went to Painting With a Twist to celebrate my 21st birthday. None of us were overly fond of the painting that night, but we wanted to get together and have some fun. The painting of the night was Danielle's Flowers. 


It was so much fun to get everyone together, laugh, share old memories, and just enjoy the moment. The class was two hours and I can honestly say it was the best two hours I've had in a very long time. We all brought wine and some treats to munch on while we painted. I am by no means a drinker, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine once in awhile. I brought one of my favorite wines SkinnyGirl California Rose- I definitely recommend it if you like a sweet/fruity wine, not to mention its only 100 calories for a serving! 


All of my beautiful lady cousins (in our sexy smocks)! When all of our family lived close by we would always get together for Christmas and there was a mandatory cousins photo. Now that everyone lives all over the country we haven't been able to get together for a cousins photo in a long time. 


The paintings didn't turn out nearly as professional looking as the artists did, but I still think they all turned out pretty good! The important thing was we all had a blast and created really awesome memories. I most definitely want to do another Painting With a Twist class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment