Thursday, July 26, 2018

Pretty Clouds & Ugly Faces: Thinking Out Loud #99

Happy Thursday! It's felt like a long week, especially the past few days. I just have not been able to sleep and have felt like I'm walking through a fog. Anyone else ini desperate need of a solid 24 hours of sleep😴Good news is it's my weekend so I plan on taking PLENTY of naps and I have zero shame in admitting I love naps. Anyway, let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud


1. Yesterday while driving I was going in and out of rain showers. I got to see some really beautiful cloud formations (weather nerd alert). I've always wanted to see a shelf cloud so I was really excited to see one even though it's pretty small. Cloud formations have always fascinated me so seeing this was pretty exciting. Random I know🤷 


2. Wind is not a female reporters friend. I was filming a stand up when the wind started blowing, not overly strong, but strong enough to move my hair, and it kept getting stuck in my lip gloss. Of course getting it unstuck involves making some really attractive faces. Then our overnight reporter was going through the footage and being a good friend she sent me all the ugly faces I made🙈You just gotta laugh about this stuff or you'd go crazy.


3. Sunrise will always be my favorite time of day. It's always so peaceful because so few people are awake and out yet. I love watching the sunrise, which is why sunrise runs will always be my favorite. 


4. Love always comes when you least expect it. I know everyone always says that, but it's so true. I never expected to be in the relationship that I am now. If someone would have told me that I'd be this happy and in love a year ago I would have laughed. Time changes things and I'm glad it does. I know there's so much pressure to get out there and date, but I think taking a step backing and learning to be genuinely happy by yourself will lead you to the person you're meant to be with when you least expect it. 

Have a terrific Thursday and a great weekend🎉🎉🎉

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny about the ugly faces! Everyone needs a friend that is good enough to capture and share them with you. I love the sunrise best as well. How wonderful that you have found love! It does seem to come when you're not looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! One of my best friends took the photo and I just laughed when I saw it. Love really does come you're not looking for it! It's the best thing in the entire world though <3

      Delete