Thursday, August 2, 2018

Big Boxes and Puppies: Thinking Out Loud #100

Happy Thursday! Holy smokes how has it already been 100 weeks?! That's crazy to me and what's even crazier is people still bother to come check my blog! I've hardly blogged at all since moving to Nebraska, but ya'll still check in with me and email me and check instagram. I'm just so blown away all the time by how awesome my readers are. You guys are so good to me and I'm sending each of you a massive hug💜Anyway, aside from that mushy gushy moment let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud!

1. It's no secret I love amazon. I use it for most thing, the majority of the time it's cheaper than buying stuff in stores, plus it's delivered right to my door which is a huge plus. For the first time I ordered paper towel and toilet paper and my boyfriend was ripping me for it. It was delivered in a massive box (which I recycled), but I think it's super convenient, especially working a job with hours continually subject to change. He can make fun of me all he wants but I think it was a great idea😬

2. I got to dogsit for a day and it was probably one of the greatest days of my life. This sweet pupper and I went to the dog park three times, took a walk, a nap, and had an amazing day hanging out. She's a chow chow so that's why she's so poofy. She's an absolute sweetheart and I love when she cocks her head😍

3. Firefighters are so incredible. They work so unbelievably hard every single day, are constantly sleep deprived, and do not make nearly the amount of money they should. Over the weekend I had the opportunity to see a demonstration on how they rescue someone who's trapped after an accident. Their tools, called the jaws of life, are really incredible. In a matter of minutes the guys had the dummy victim out of the vehicle and were giving it medical attention. I've been to countless fires, but to see the medical side of their job was really interesting to me. 

4. It's always better to give than to receive and it's so true. Nothing makes me feel better than giving. Whether it's to a friend, someone in need, no matter what or who giving just feels good. If you're feeling down volunteering is a great pick me up, plus you'll meet incredible people. True power is in giving. You don't have to give money either, time is an incredible gift and sometimes it's all someone wants. 

Have a great Thursday and a terrific weekend🎉🎉🎉

What is your favorite way to give and why? Gifts, time, etc...
Do you like shopping at stores or the convenience of home delivery? Why? 

1 comment:

  1. Beberapa Tips Memenangkan Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Sudah Terbukti Diikutin Dengan Banyak Orang Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bakarayam330033.blogspot.com/2018/08/tipe-taji-dalam-kompetisi-beradu-ayam.html/

    ReplyDelete