Thursday, February 13, 2020

Puppy Manners & All Grown Up: Thinking Out Loud #128

Happy Thursday! Long time no see. Every time I think I will have more time and will get back into blogging something come sup at work or with my husband or with the dogs and any free time I might have had is sucked away. That's life right? Anyway, one of the things the hubs and I have been intentional about this year is limiting screen time at home. We don't watch T.V. but since we both work in media we are on our phones or computers all the time. So when we come home we put the screens away which of course also means no blogging. Anyway, let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud!


1. These two are doing so good practicing their manners for when my parents come visit at the end of the month. We've been working hard on sitting, staying, no jumping (Zeke), and being well mannered pups. Of course we practice with treats because these are two VERY motivated pups when the treats come out. I'm praying by the time my parents come all the time we spend practicing won't be for nothing 🙏 


2. Some exciting news ZEKE HAS BEEN SLEEPING IN! PRAISE JESUS. Last weekend he slept in until 4 and has since slept in until 4:30 and 5 so I'm praying we're on the right track. Five months of no sleep with a crying puppy has been horrible. We are seriously sleep deprived so we're crossing our fingers that we may be turning a corner. Sleep is such a wonderful thing, Ginger loves it and gets highly annoyed when we wake her so we've been trying to teach Zeke the same. Sleep is worth its weight in gold buddy, savor it. But please just sleep because mom and dad need it.


3. Sometimes we find funny things at work. We found this in a car and of course had to test it out to see what was on it. While the music did not live up to screwing music, unless you'd like to get it on to Fergie, Rob Thomas, or Alisha Keys. It was a good throwback mix CD though and I enjoyed all the elementary and middle school memories associated with them.


4. Reasons not to take your husband to a home decor store ⬆️ I turn around for a second and he's rearranged the letters to BALLS. Men. Can't live with them, can't live without them.


5. Hands down my favorite picture of the past week. Zeke was just cheesing so hard. A lot of time he will sit in front of you and start cheesing like he's waiting for you to pet him. He's a devilish little boy, but it's a good thing he's cute. I also had a sad moment at the vet when they said he was all grown up, seems like just yesterday he was our baby boy 😭 

Anyway, I hope you have a terrific Thursday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment