I'm not cuckoo for cocoa puffs anymore, but I certainly am cuckoo for overnight oats. They are seriously the easiest thing ever and it takes less than five minutes to make. I usually make up a few at a time so I can grab and go throughout the week.
Last night I made one up for today, which I ended up eating as part of my lunch after an intense workout. Today's was definitely one of my favorite's I've made so far!
The layers are:
- 1/4 cup Dannon Lit and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats (gluten free)
- handful of blueberries
- handful of raspberries
- 3 large strawberries, sliced
- more greek yogurt
- more steel cut oats (gluten free)
- 1/2 small banana, sliced
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sprinkled overtop
Want more overnight oats? Try these easy overnight oats recipes
If you make them tag me on instagram and use the hashtag #thesimplelife and go like my new page on Facebook!