Saturday, May 23, 2015

White Chocolate Wonderful Oats


Yesterday morning I had to be at the hospital bright and early for a liver biopsy. It was about as fun as it sounds...aka not fun at all. Forget the giant needle being inserted in you the worst part for me is I'm not allowed to workout today! I can go workout tomorrow so I will most definitely be at the gym bright and early (or dark and early because it's still dark when I get up). I'm a very bad patient. I hate/can't sit still. I have to be constantly moving, hence why I can never work a traditional cubicle job.  

On the bright side of this morning my stomach has settled down (mostly) and I was allowed to eat breakfast. Of course I went for oats :) I had an empty peanut butter jar so I after I made the oats I screwed the lid back on and let the hot oats sit in the jar for a few minutes. It sounds crazy but the peanut butter melts off the sides and flavors the oats making oats even more delicious! 

White Chocolate Wonderful Oats
  • 1 empty Peanut Butter and Co White Chocolate Wonderful jar
  • 1/2 cup Chex gluten free oats (made with 1 cup water)
  • 3 large strawberries, sliced
  • 1/8 cup blueberries
  • a few blackberries

Really all you do it prepare the oats and then dump them into the peanut butter jar. 

Screw the lid on and let the hot oats sit there for 4-5 minutes.

Unscrew the lid and add fruit toppings, or toppings of choice, then DEVOUR!!

Have a great Saturday and enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment