Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday Thoughts #4


1. It finally feels like spring again! The windows are open the sun is shining and it is BEAUTIFUL outside! My mom has gone a little flower crazy recently, but I love photographing flowers so I'm excited for her to plant them. Plus flowers just make it feel like spring.

2. One of my coworkers always has to stop by and see what I have for lunch. He's hilarious and I like working with him, but I think it's funny he's so curious about what I eat. This week I had lemon salmon with lentil pilaf and a jazz apple. I think he's slowly beginning to see gluten free people don't eat only lettuce and apples, although I do love both of those.


3. I LOVE SPARKLES. Anyone who knows me knows I love sparkles, glitter, and all things shiny. They just make me happy. Everyone thinks it's ironic because I've always been more of a tomboy, but I LOVE my glitter. I love these shoes. They are sparkly, ridiculously comfy, but sadly after three years are starting to fall apart. I need to find new sparkly shoes- I am open to suggestions! 


4. Cora is LOVING this warm weather too. We spent all afternoon in the yard playing frisbee and running. I just gave her a bath this morning so she was all clean and fresh until she went in the lake. She is a lake dog and it's impossible to keep her out. My mom wasn't thrilled she was back in the lake but a dogs gonna do what a dogs gonna do right?


5. SIGGI'S! Need I say more? I love Siggi's because it's high in protein (14 grams!), low in sugar, and is made from cows that are NOT treated with any hormones or any of those sort of things. It makes a great post workout snack. I topped mine with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Wild Friends vanilla espresso almond butter (my favorite!). SO GOOD! 


6. I'm off to play more frisbee with my pup and then grill up some pineapple to go with dinner. Have a great Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment