Thursday, June 21, 2018

Puppies and More Puppies: Thinking Out Loud #94

Happy Thursday! This week has felt odd working a short week, not feeling good, and then flying home for a wedding tomorrow. Good news is I can soak in plenty of Cora time, bad news is I do miss home which is kind of crazy that I think of Nebraska as home now. I didn't think I would ever think of it as home, but that's exactly what it's become because of the people there and loving my job. Anyway, let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud


1. I'm spending a few days at home for my beautiful cousins wedding which means I'm soaking in all the Cora time I can get. She pounced on me the second I walked in the door and was super hyper when I took her out to play. I'm just glad she remembered me😂


2. Speaking of cute puppies look at this little fella! His name is Shep, he's only three months old, and is a total lover😍My boyfriend took me to the local humane society to look at pups since I was missing Cora and we came so close to walking out with this guy. We were both convincing each other and talking each other out of it at the same time😂He was the friendliest little fella, it was so hard not to walk away with him. 


3. I flew home yesterday and holy smokes was it rainy! Driving to Omaha in the early morning with the rain made both of us sleepy. While I'm super excited to see my cousin get married to her amazing fiancé, I'm already missing my boyfriend, friends, and my newsroom family. 


4. I am not missing the heat though, holy smokes🔥the past few weeks had been so hot. Working outside was miserable. No one told me Nebraska was so hot and I was definitely not told about the wind. The funny thing is Michigan feels cold compared to the heat I've been dealing with for weeks now. Funny how things change.


5. Banana bread is here! I had gotten quite a few requests to share my banana bread recipe so I finally posted it. It's a simple and quick recipe to make that doesn't take an hour (or more) to bake. My boyfriend and everyone in the newsroom gave it a big stamp of approval. If you make it take a picture, tag me on instagram, and let me know how you like it! 


6. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. I don't have much else to add to this because it says it all. Like my parents always said love God and love others.

Have a terrific Thursday and a fantastic weekend🎉🎉🎉

3 comments:

  1. wow! pertandingan yang sangat seru dari meron dan wala untuk anda yang mau menonton klik disini!
    dan dapatkan seputar sabung ayam hanya di sini http://www.ayamkari.co
    http://judicockfight.blogdigy.com/type-ayam-filipina-yang-paling-ditakuti-pada-arena-sabung-ayam-5760648

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute puppy! They just make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks!! It's so nice getting to spend some time with her, leaving her again is going to be terrible :( soaking up all the time with her and puppy kisses I can get

      Delete