Thursday, June 28, 2018

To Michigan and Back: Thinking Out Loud #95

Happy Thursday! It's a hectic week and I'm all thrown off because I'm normally off Thursday and Friday, but I'm working this week. Plus traveling has me confused, basically I have no clue what day or time it is😂Other than that I've got it together...sort of. Anyway let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud



1. Thanks to my cousins wedding being on a Friday, I got to celebrate my birthday at home this year. I kicked off the day with a run, but didn't get much celebrating in. Doctors appointments and wedding rehearsal kept me busy but I got plenty of puppy kisses from Cora so I was a happy camper🐶 



2. Even though I wasn't at work for my birthday my coworkers still gave me some love. One of my best friends at the station sent this picture to me of the sign in the stations entryway. I really do work with the best people💜



3. Another reporter at the station is equally as obsessed with dogs as I am. Whenever we go somewhere and spot a cute dog we will snap a picture and send it to one another. I spotted this fluffy pup at my boyfriends softball game. When his owners would cheer he would howl, it was adorable! 



4. I spent tons of time with Cora while I was home. I had to soak in as many puppy kisses as I possibly could while home because I have no clue when the next time I'll be home is (next year, maybe?). Playing with her in the yard and in the lake was so much fun. She's totally crazy, but I love her to pieces. Really who wouldn't love that sweet face?😍



5. It's was POURING in NE when I got back from MI. The rain was nonstop for several days, but at the end of all the rain we were treated to this beautiful rainbow. For awhile it was a double rainbow, but I didn't have my phone with me to grab a picture in time. It was nice to enjoy a peaceful moment and soak in the beauty of a rainbow. It's not too often we see them in the midwest.



6. This is a poem from the book Love Her Wild by Atticus. I'm semi-obsessed with his work. It's all so beautifully written and so relatable, I keep his book by my bedside so I can read one or two every night. My favorite ones are dogeared so I can quickly flip to them. My boyfriend knows I'm in love with Atticus' work so while I was away he snapped this photo from the book while he was at Target and sent it to me. This is one of my favorite ones💜

Have a terrific Thursday and a great weekend🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment