Monday, June 18, 2018

Quick and Easy Banana Bread


Happy Monday!! Normally I'm not a fan of Monday's, but between having a great recipe to share and getting to go home in a few days for my cousins wedding it's a good day👌

I haven't baked in quite a long time, but I needed some baking therapy so I whipped out a classic: banana bread. My boyfriend is a massive banana bread fan so I had a very willing taste tester. He along with all the newsroom gave it a big stamp of approval, plus I had a few requests to share the recipe. It's super easy and quick to make, which is always a plus because no one has time for something to bake for an hour or more. If you make it take a picture and tag me on instagram

Banana Bread
  • 1.5 cups gluten free flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar (can add more if you like it sweeter)
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/3 cup melted vegan butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 3.5 bananas, mashed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with tin foil or spray with nonstick cook spray.

In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.

Pour batter into loaf pan and spread evenly. 

Bake for 35-45 minutes. Every oven is different so I always air on the side of caution and use less time. 

You can tell the loaf is done when you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. 

Allow the bread to fully cool before slicing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment