Thursday, June 7, 2018

Love is in the Air: Thinking Out Loud #92

Happy Thursday! It's been another HOT week in the midwest. I'm pretty tired of these crazy hot temps and the humidity, holy smokes. I thought Michigan was humid, but at 100 degrees humidity it another level😳I'm talking hair frizz for DAYS. Anyway let's jump into this weeks thinking out loud


1.This week has been tough with things happening back home with my family and some things happening at work. Bright and early Monday morning I open my front door to find my amazing boyfriend standing there with this stunning arrangement of flowers. I was totally speechless I was not expecting anyone at my door at 7:30 on a Monday, with flowers no less. He's so unbelievably supportive and thoughtful. I'm beyond lucky and blessed to have him in my life. 


2. If you don't follow puppiesmakemehappy on Instagram you totally should. They post a ton of super cute memes about puppies and I relate to basically all of them😂This one made me giggle because it plays off the old song and I'm pretty sure any dog owner can relate. 


3. This fall my brother is getting married in California, so I'm pretty excited to get to spend some time out there. It will definitely be a quick trip since I don't get many days off work, but I'm hoping to sneak down to Newport Beach (aka my happy place) for a few hours. If you have any recommendations for places to eat or things to do in Fallbrook, CA comment and let me know👇


4. This has become my favorite poem of all time💜It's so beautiful and so true. Sometimes the right person will walk into your life when you least expect it and turn your entire world upside down. They will make the world a little brighter, make you laugh a little louder, and wipe your tears when you cry. There's no such thing as a perfect person, but there's a person who's perfect for each of us. You'll know when that person walks into your life. You'll look at them and all the air will be sucked out of your lungs and they'll knock you off balance, but they'll be right there to catch you before you fall. Those are the people you want in your life. 

I know this is a short TOL, but it's been a long week and a nap sounds pretty good right now😴have a great Thursday and a terrific weekend🎉🎉🎉

1. Do you like surprises, why or why not?

2. What is one trait that is super important to you in a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment