Yesterday was one of those days when I just wasn't overly hungry, but I wanted something sweet.
I love baking sweet treats for other people, but sugary foods make me really sick so I can't eat them. Instead of loading up on sugary treats that would cause me to get sick later I simply threw in 1.5 teaspoons of chocolate chips into my oatmeal. I know it sounds weird, but it cured my fix and it was actually really good with the fruit.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup GF steel cut oats, cooked according to directions
- 1/3 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1.5 teaspoons chocolate chips