Monday, June 23, 2014

Quest Bar Brownie Bowl


I'm going to make a conscious effort to not overload you with delicious Quest Bar recipes. With that being said my awesome brother did get me a variety pack which has a number of different flavors that I am excited to try.

Yesterday I tried my first Quest Bar and I fell in love. It was amazing!! Adding it on top of an already delicious parfait was icing on the cake. If you have a favorite Quest Bar recipe do share, I'd love to try it!

Quest Bar Brownie Bowl
  • 3/4 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
  • 1/2 small banana, sliced
  • 1 kiwi, sliced
  • 4 strawberries, sliced
  • small handful of blueberries
  • 3 tablespoons KIND Granola- cinnamon oat clusters with flax
  • 1 Quest Chocolate Brownie Bar, cut into chunks

No comments:

Post a Comment