Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites #4

Happy Friday! I'm trying to get back on the ball for sharing Friday Favorites on a regular basis. Some weeks I share products that I love or recipes that are popular on the blog or just things that I'm loving in my everyday life. Don't forget to comment and share some of your favorite things from this week!


Zucchini everything. One of my friends grows an organic garden every year and every year her zucchinis get massive. I have no idea what she does to grow them that big, but one day they're normal size and no quite ready and the next day they're 10 pounds or more (not even kidding). I have zucchini coming out of my ears right now, but seriously I've been grilling, baking, you name it. On the plus side I have a delicious blueberry zucchini muffin recipe to share with you next week!


Panera strawberry poppyseed and chicken salad (minus pecans). This salad is the bomb! Last week I went to Panera for the first time in a very long time (I rarely go out to eat) and got this salad. I love all the fresh summer fruits paired with the dressing, which is surprising for me because I never use salad dressing. A few days ago one of my friend showed up at my door with Panera in hand, I didn't ask questions I just enjoyed good food and great company. Seriously though try this salad, it's amazing. 


Lake days. This one needs no explanation because in my opinion nothing beats spending a warm summer day at the lake. I've been doing work by the lake, swimming, boating, paddleboarding and everything in between. Not to mention that water has been over 80F degrees so it's felt like bath water- it's not a tiny or shallow lake by any means so the water being this warm is awesome! 

[source]
This doggy meme. I literally busted out laughing at the gym when I saw this. I was running on the treadmill and was laughing so hard I thought I was going to go flying off the back. That poor dog and his haircut, but he really does look like a bobblehead😂😂😂


Lastly, I love this picture! It's actually a canvas but I took the picture at an adorable shop I stumbled into awhile ago. I came across this picture this week and shared it on my instagram because it was too cute not to share. Plus, it's a fantastic reminder to be joyful in all situations even when it's hard. I think it's all too easy to become angry with whatever situation we are in, but if we chose to be joyful about the situation and view it as a growing opportunity I think it says a lot about our character. Besides joyful people are much more pleasant to be around!

Your turn! What have been some of your favorite things from this week? Anything- products, moments, quotes, etc.

What's your favorite thing to bake/cook? 

No comments:

Post a Comment