Monday, June 30, 2014

Healthy Cookie Dough Parfait


Sometimes the summer heat just gets to me. It was already 77 degrees at 5 AM and over 90% humidity, YUCK! By the time lunch rolled around the heat had sapped my energy and my appetite. 

I didn't want a heavy meal, it was just simply too hot for it. I don't believe in skipping meals, so I whipped up a light parfait. The parfait had a great balance of protein while still maintaining a great flavor that's perfect for a light summer lunch!

Healthy Cookie Dough Parfait
  • 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries
  • 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries
  • 3 tablespoons vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon KIND Granola Cinnamon Oat Clusters with Flax Seeds
  • 1 Cookie Dough Quest Bar cut into chunks

Layer in greek yogurt and berries and repeat one more time.

On the top of the second layer of the berries add 3 tablespoons of greek yogurt.

Top with granola and cut up Cookie Dough Quest Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment