Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Easy Weekend Dinner


Maybe it was all the rain and wind, but I had zero inspiration to get creative in the kitchen this weekend. Normally I'm itching to get in the kitchen to cook or bake, but I just couldn't sum up the energy this weekend. I think a lot of it was due to the fact that I've been swimming in homework since the semester began and I've been fighting a cold.

Most of my meals were definitely not picture worthy. Saturday night after spending most of the day filming in the cold I wanted a hot meal. Nothing fancy, but a hot meal. I stuck to basics and made my favorite dill salmon, French style green beans, and a peach. This took less than 25 minutes. The green beans were frozen (lazy girl status) so I just tossed them with garlic and steamed them and the salmon just had to bake (400F degrees for 19 minutes). Super easy, minimal clean up, and yummy. Always a winning combo. 

What are some of your go to easy dinners?  

No comments:

Post a Comment