Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tummy Talk Thursday

You know that point in the semester when you have so much to do, you're stressed, you're overwhelmed, and you spend more time with your textbooks than you do your friends? Yeah that's my life right now. I know it's to be expected since it's my last semester (YIKES) and I'm in all the upper level classes, but I miss my friends. 

Since I've been crazy busy with school I haven't gotten to spend nearly the amount of time I want to in the kitchen. I have notes scattered everywhere with recipe ideas to try, so now all I need is some time to actually try them! I thought I'd share what I've been eating or as I call it- tummy talk Thursday. I may have cracked myself up when that popped into my head this morning while studying for an exam, but give this sister a break I'm sleep deprived.


I just realized don't ever take pictures of my breakfast. Probably because it's pitch black outside when I get up and I'm scarfing it down while I head out to the gym. I did take a picture of my lunch though, so that counts for something right? I had to have lunch ridiculously early because of my class schedule so it was more of a brunch, but I'm good with breakfast anytime. It's a paleo english muffin (recipe here) half was PB2 and banana and the other half was avocado and hard boiled egg. It may sound like a strange combo, but rest assured it's delicious! I also had Siggi's yogurt topped with raspberries, blueberries, and Purely Elizabeth pumpkin fig granola. 


I have been snacking on apples a lot recently and I've been reaching for granola. San Franola Granola cinnamon almond is definitely yummy! Plus they just had a huge flash sale, so I'm set on granola. 


Dinner.is.my.favorite! I'm pretty sure I've raved about this to almost every person I've come in contact with, but it's just so good! A sweet and tangy lemon, paired with the crunch of pistachios, all atop delicious salmon cooked to perfection talk about swooning! I can't wait to make this for my mom because I know she will love it! (recipe here)

Not a very interesting day food wise, but I don't think everyone has picture perfect food all the time. Now I'm off to study some more (yuck), have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment