Friday, July 17, 2015

Reader Photos

When I started blogging I never thought anyone other than my friends and family would be interested in my life or recipes, so I was shocked when people started reaching out to me. The thing I love most is when people reach out to me and send me photos of my recipes they have recreated! 

One of the most popular recipes on my blog is ridiculously easy peanut butter dog treats. Alana reached out to me over Pintrest and sent me picture of her adorable dog enjoying the treats! The treats look perfect and I am so thrilled your pup loves them! 

Send me pictures of recipes you've recreated because I love looking at them and I will post them! Email them to me at minerrachael@gmail.com, tag me on instagram or use the hashtag #thesimplelife (or hashtag and tag me!), or message me on pintrest




No comments:

Post a Comment