Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday Thoughts #11


1. I have been missing my little slice of Pittsburgh this week. I miss waking up and eating breakfast on the porch while watching the sunrise. It was so peaceful and literally the perfect way to start the day.

2. Although I was sad to leave the 'burgh I was very happy to be reunited with Cora <3 there is nothing like puppy kisses and snuggles to make you feel at home!


3. Of course I've been missing these two beautiful ladies! Sam and Amanda were so gracious to spend time showing me around beautiful Pittsburgh, not to mention it was Sam's birthday! I will forever be thankful for their friendship and definitely plan on going back to visit, and hopefully one day they will come to the mitten state!


4. I LOVE SURPRISES!!! I came home Monday to the sweetest package from my sweet friend Dani (a fellow foodie). It was loaded with GoMacro bars, which I haven't been able to try so I'm super excited, plus it had a wild friends packet, and a gorgeous pair of earrings!! I am so thankful to have such amazing friends <3

5. "Trust in the LORD with all your heat and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will makes your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

This verse has been on my mind a lot lightly, especially as I reflect on the ending of my internship and the what will soon be the end of my college career. It's scary how fast life can pass you by, but at the same time I am really excited to see what the Lord has in store for the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment