Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Siggi's 4% Review


Happy hump day! It's officially half way through the week so that's always a good thing right? It has been HOT HOT HOT here the past few days and it has been wonderful! Even though I have been at work and not at the lake I will not complain about the heat because there are worse things, like snow (ugh).

Over the weekend I was grocery shopping and found the new Siggi's 4% vanilla yogurt. It was on sale so I had to get it and try it. I am already a fan of Siggi's because it is low in sugar and carbs and high in protein- always a win in my books and it tastes great. The 4% does contain more calories, 120, versus the regular Siggi's that has 100 calories.

The 4% didn't disappoint. It is very thick and creamy, but taste wise I didn't notice much difference from the regular Siggi's, maybe it's just me. Vanilla is vanilla in my world. Yes I enjoyed the thickness and creaminess of the yogurt, but I guess I was expecting a little more from it. Don't get me wrong its very tasty and I do recommend it, but I think you'd be just as satisfied with the regular Siggi's (and save a few cents in the process). 

Either way it's definitely a delicious snack to beat the heat! I love topping mine with fresh summer fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment